Students with disabilities

Any student who has disability-related accommodation needs is welcome to contact our Student Advice team to discuss their requirements.

University of London Intercollegiate Halls of Residence

University of London has a number of adapted rooms at College Hall, International Hall and Garden Halls. To apply, please email the UoL Halls team at describing your circumstances and requirements. Please attach any medical documentation to your email as this will help them assess your application quicker. The rooms are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note these rooms are limited and cater for all the member institutions of the University of London. Apply before July to increase your chances of securing a room.

Private halls of residence

Many halls have accessible rooms for disabled students and this information should be available on their website. Please visit the Private Halls page for further information.

Private accommodation

Accessibility in private accommodation will vary. You will need to make contact with landlords or letting agents directly to find out more. Please note that private accommodation close to the School will be expensive as LSHTM is located in Central London, zone 1. Please visit the Private accommodation webpage for more information.