The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (a higher education institution established by Royal Charter and an exempt charity with registration number RC000330) of Keppel Street, London, WC1E 7HT, is a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The School undertakes to treat your personal data in accordance with these data privacy laws.
The School has prepared a number of privacy notices, listed below. Please choose the notice which covers your relationship with the School and read it together with our data protection policy, and the additional documents referred to within them. Together, they explain how we process your personal data. If you have any questions in relation to the School’s processing of your personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer on email@example.com.
- Research Participant Privacy Notice (pdf)
- Staff privacy notice (pdf)
- Prospective staff privacy notice (pdf)
- Student privacy notice (pdf)
- Prospective student privacy notice (pdf)
- Mailing list privacy notice (pdf)
- Alumni and supporter privacy notice (pdf)
- Events privacy notice (pdf)
- Occupational Health Service privacy notice (pdf)
- PHOSP COVID-19 sub-study privacy notice (pdf)