The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for as many people as possible.
- Website accessibility statement
- Video accessibility statement
- Moodle accessibility statement
- Open Study accessibility statement
- Access Able - detailed access guides containing facts, figures and photographs to help visitors plan their journeys to and around our buildings.
- Make it accessible (SensusAccess) – a self-service solution for LSHTM staff and students to convert files to alternative formats based on individual needs.
- My Computer My Way – a step-by-step guide by AbilityNet for individual adjustments you can make to your device to make it easier to use.