The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has confirmed that, in respect of their personal data, individuals have the rights of information, access, rectification, erasure, restriction and objection.*
The right of information is addressed by the Privacy Notices.
If you wish to exercise any of the other rights over your data, please complete the relevant form(s) below and return it to email@example.com, along with any supporting documents required.
- Access Request Form (pdf)
You may find it helpful to review our Guidelines for Making a Subject Access Request (pdf)
- Rectification Request Form (pdf)
- Erasure Request Form (pdf)
- Restriction Request Form (pdf)
- Objection Request Form (pdf)
* Two other rights (relating to portability and automated decision making) are not relevant to the School’s operations.