The Registry offers a friendly, student-facing service and administrative support for students on the Master’s and Research degree programmes as well as Short Courses at LSHTM.
The Registry teams provide administrative support for a number of areas including:
- Tuition fees, student finance, loans & scholarships
- Visa and Immigration
- Enrolment of new and continuing students
- Student records management
- Assessments & awards
- Student Regulations, Policies & Procedures
Once you are registered with us, you will be able to update your personal details and download Confirmation of Registration & Council Tax Certificate via your Student Portal.
Registry is part of LSHTM Student Hub. Further information and support can be found via the Virtual Student Hub (internal access only).
- Helena Kopecka, Head of Registry
- Joanne Cooper, Head of Admissions
- Benjamin Peak, Head of Student Records
View the Registry organogram.
Further contact details
|Access and Widening Participation enquiries:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Short course enquiries:||email@example.com|
|Student records enquiries:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tuition fees enquiries:||email@example.com|