The LSHTM IT Services provides a range of services for all intensive master's, research degree and diploma students at LSHTM, including:
- Horizon Remote Desktop (access LSHTM applications and drives remotely)
- Storage space for your files (2GB on your H: drive, and 1TB on your Microsoft OneDrive)
- A generous print quota including printing from mobile devices
- A personal copy of Microsoft Office to download whilst you are a student and access Office applications online through your Office365 account. This software will remain active while you have a LSHTM user account
- IT training opportunities - workshops run throughout the year
- LSHTM Mobile m.lshtm.ac.uk - access information on your mobile device
Further information about IT services for intensive students can be found in the ServiceDesk portal.
Where to get help
The ServiceDesk portal at servicedesk.lshtm.ac.uk is your first point of contact for IT related issues. The portal is available 24/7 via the above URL using any internet browser. You can find instructions for setting up e-mail on your phone, printing and a range of other services.
There is also an IT Services Helpdesk located in G82 at Keppel Street or by telephone on 020 7927 2186. Opening hours are 08:30 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday. If you are locked out of your account or unable to login to set up your account, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
The ServiceDesk portal is the most effective way for you to request services or report issues to IT Services. The forms you complete via ServiceDesk capture everything the support teams need to know to resolve your query and they go straight to the team responsible, though we are still contactable via phone for urgent requests.
We recommend that you include your student number whenever contacting us.