LSHTM statement on research integrity
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is committed to complying with the commitments outlined in the Concordat to Support Research Integrity:
- We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of rigour and integrity in all aspects of research.
- We are committed to ensuring that research is conducted according to appropriate ethical, legal and professional frameworks, obligations and standards.
- We are committed to supporting a research environment that is underpinned by a culture of integrity and based on good governance, best practice and support for the development of researchers.
- We are committed to using transparent, robust and fair processes to deal with allegations of research misconduct should they arise.
- We are committed to working together to strengthen the integrity of research and to reviewing progress regularly and openly
Annual reports to the Audit and Risk Committee
As part of the School’s commitment to Research Integrity, the Quality and Governance Manager as Head of the Research Governance and Integrity Office produces an annual report outlining the Office’s endeavours in this area. The annual report also details cases of research misconduct.
- Audit and risk committee report 2019 (PDF)
- Audit and risk committee report 2018 (PDF)
- Audit and risk committee report 2017 (PDF)
- Audit and risk committee report 2016 (PDF)
- Audit and risk committee report 2015 (PDF)
- Audit and risk committee report 2014 (PDF)
- Audit and risk committee report 2013 (PDF)
- Audit and risk committee report 2012 (PDF)
The Deputy Director and Provost, Anne Mills, oversees Research Governance and Integrity as the Chair of the Research Governance Committee. Jenny Jenkin, Secretary and Registrar, is the named Designated Officer per the procedure for investigating allegations of scientific misconduct (PDF).
Please contact Patricia Henley, Head of Research Governance and Integrity, with any queries.