Become a MARCH Centre member
MARCH Centre membership is open to all LSHTM staff & students with an interest in research with women, children, adolescents and young people at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
MARCH Centre members benefit from:
Opportunities for promoting high quality research at our School
- Being part of a recognised network of experienced researchers for support and advice, for example during funding calls.
- Enhancing opportunities for multidisciplinary collaboration throughout the school.
- Networking event.
- Using the MARCH Centre identity as an aid in funding applications, on academic papers and posters, and for conference presentations.
- Having access to a specialised platform and communications officer for showcasing research to the Women, Children & Adolescent health community e.g. blogs, social media engagement & events.
Opportunities for developing research leadership & education
- Having greater access to students on equal terms through student liaison’s, which aids teaching practices and student engagement.
- A wider platform for sharing jobs and other opportunities between staff and students.
Keep up-to-date by subscribing to the MARCH newsletter
If you don't want to become a member, or you're external to LSHTM, you can still keep up to date with all of MARCH related activity by signing up to our mailing list/newsletter.
Terms and conditions
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. Every communication we send out includes information on how to do so.
For more information on how we use your data, please see our privacy notice for mailing list recipients. There is also further information on our approach to privacy and security on our Data Protection pages.