In this seminar, researchers at LSHTM will showcase different STI diagnostic projects taking place, to highlight the work researchers do and bring together people working across the STI-diagnostic space at LSHTM. The seminar will start with a keynote talk by Professor Deborah Williamson, Director of the Specialised Microbiology and Laboratories, at the UK Health Security Agency.
- Professor Deborah Williamson, Director, Specialised Microbiology and Laboratories, UK Health Security Agency
- Professor Joe Tucker, LSHTM
- Dr Emma Harding-Esch, Associate Professor, LSHTM
- Dr Eneyi Kpokiri, Assistant Professor, LSHTM
- Dr Kevin Martin, Clinical Research Fellow, LSHTM
- Dr Chido Dziva Chikwari, Assistant Professor, LSHTM
- Professor Michael Marks, LSHTM
- Dr Matthew Chico, Associate Professor, LSHTM
- Professor David Mabey, LSHTM
- Please note that you can join this event in person or you can join the session remotely.