Transcripts and diplomas


To obtain an electronic copy of your transcript please complete the academic transcript request form (pdf) and return it to team, please ensure your payment has been made via epay prior to returning the academic transcript request form. Owing to the ongoing situation in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic, LSHTM is unable to provide hard copies of transcripts at this moment in time.  

Please note that the MSc Transcript Request form is for MSc alumni only and requests pertaining to Research Degrees and Short Courses should be sent to

If you studied with the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine by distance learning you should contact the University of London International Programmes office for further information.

Replacement degree

Certificates For information about obtaining a replacement degree certificate, please contact the University of London Diploma Production Office.