Tuition fees payments
Tuition fee payment information for London-based courses only can be found on the paying your fees page.
Tuition fees policy
Please read the student tuition fees policy for full guidance regarding paying the School's annual tuition fees.
Key points to note from the above Policy include:
- Tuition fees are payable in full by the fee deadline date indicated on the invoice.
- It is not possible to pay tuition fees by instalments.
- If the tuition fees and all other charges have not been paid in full by the fee deadline date the student’s place on the course may be withdrawn.
- If a student owes any fees or charges at the end of a course, the School will not release any results or provide any certificates of attendance.
- The School will not be able to provide funding to help with any financial difficulties that arise during the programme.
- Applicants and current students must tell the Student Finance Team immediately of any financial difficulty that may affect their ability to pay any fees or charges.
If you have any queries about the Student Tuition Fees Policy please contact the Student Finance team directly.