Keeping our planet in mind: climate change and the mental health crisis
The aim of this third webinar will be to focus on interventions and solutions to address mental health in the context of climate change.
Our speakers will present different overviews from humanitarian, mental health co-benefits of adaptation and mitigation strategies, activism and other outcomes of psychosocial interventions in the context of this crisis.
This series will provide an overview of the current evidence and work areas around climate change and mental health crises, with different lenses, target focus, proposed interventions, and solutions. We aim to stimulate discussion in this space as well as opportunities to jointly collaborate to advance our knowledge and response to this rising priority area.
- Elaine C. Flores, LSHTM and Stanford University
- Viola Graef, Mental Health & Psychosocial Support Network (MHPSS) collaborative
- James Diffey, Climate Cares
- Mohamed Elshazly, MHPSS officer at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Denmark
- Caroline Hickman, Bath University
- Miranda Wolpert, Director of Mental Health at Wellcome Trust
- Alan Dangour, Director of Climate Change and Health at Wellcome Trust
Please note that the recording link will be listed on this page when available