Health in Humanitarian Crises Centre summer project student showcase
We are delighted to announce that students from the 2020-21 cohort will be presenting their MSc summer projects to new students and those with an interest in humanitarian crises.
Topics will be varied, but all focus on crisis-related research. It will also provide an opportunity to ask questions about topics and methodologies and commend our most recent cohort since we are unable to do so in-person.
- Katie Waldo
- The ethics of using satellite imagery in humanitarian settings and research: A literature review and qualitative analysis
- Nicole Nazareth
- Literature review of the health information systems used by coordination bodies in humanitarian outbreak responses: a focus on gaps, challenges, and interoperability
- Nathalie Nidens
- Violence experienced by students in a refugee camp
- Alex Wade
- Understanding how the roles and relationships of key actors impacted the DRC’s 10th Ebola Epidemic Response
- Zahed Katurji
- Medical evacuation and negotiation during siege: lessons from Aleppo
- Teresa Saraiva Afonso
- Multisectoral approaches to epidemic responses in low-and-middle-income humanitarian settings: a scoping review