Virtual Yoga #5
Join us for virtual yoga this October!
We would like to bring our LSHTM community together in this unique way to show support in these uncertain times.
The session will take place on Thursday 15 October 2020, 12:30pm UK time (British Summer Time at the moment) and last approximately until 1:30pm.
This event is completely free, however if you would like to make a donation to our COVID-19 response fund so our experts can continue their vital work, you can on our COVID-19 Response Fund page.
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest update of Zoom as otherwise you will not be able to join the class
- Please log on to Zoom by 12:20 BST at the latest, the class will start at 12:30 and end at 13:30 BST
- Once everyone has arrived, you will muted so everyone can hear the instructor
- Check you have your sound turned up (on your device and on Zoom) and that you can see the instructor – if you have your video on the instructor will be able to see you and that is useful for verbal instructions
- Please listen to the instructors verbal instructions and your body, you are your own greatest teacher
- You must take full responsibility for your body in your space
- If you are on any medication, are pregnant or living with a serious or long-term health condition please consult your doctor before practicing yoga
- If have any health concerns or questions, or anything you feel the instructor should be aware of as a yoga teacher, please contact Sarah Enderby via email@example.com