London Global Cancer Week 2021: Cancer survival trends in Latin America
Results from two large studies of cancer survival trends will be presented, with a focus on their impact on cancer control policy in Latin America. CONCORD is the programme for the global surveillance of cancer survival trends. VENUSCANCER aims to analyse inequalities in patterns of care, short-term survival and trends in avoidable premature deaths from cancers of the breast, cervix and ovary.
- Claudia Allemani, Professor of Global Public Health, LSHTM
- Michel Coleman, Professor of Epidemiology and Vital Statistics, LSHTM
- Niek Klazinga, Professor in Social Medicine at the Academic Medical Centre at the University of Amsterdam
- Rifat Atun, Professor of Global Health Systems at Harvard University and the Faculty
This event is part of the London Global Cancer Week (LGCW) 2021.Other LGCW sessions happening on the same day:
- 08.00 to 09.30 GMT – LGCW 2021: Cancer survival trends in Asia-Pacific Region
- 11.00 to 12.30 GMT - LGCW 2021: Cancer survival trends in Europe
Please note that the recording link will be listed on this page when available
Follow webinar link. Free and open to all. No registration required.