Keeping our planet in mind
This series will provide an overview of the current evidence and work areas around climate change and mental health crises, with different lenses, target focus, proposed interventions, and solutions.
We aim to stimulate discussion in this space as well as opportunities to jointly collaborate to advance our knowledge and response to this rising priority area.
This first webinar will provide an overview of evidence and current frameworks on climate change and mental health. This session will be chaired by Ritsuko Kakuma, Centre for Global Mental Health, LSHTM
- Fiona Charlson, Queensland Centre of Mental Health Research and School of Public Health, University of Queensland
- Emma Lawrance, Institute of Global Health Innovation, Imperial College London
- Alessandro Massazza, Department of Health Services Research and Policy, LSHTM
- Garret Barnwell, Faculty of Humanities, University of Johannesburg
- Jennifer Uchendu, SustyVibes, Lagos, Nigeria
Please note that the recording link will be listed on this page when available