Passionate about the School? Share your experiences and encourage future students to join us. Become one of our student ambassadors.
Roles of student ambassadors
As an ambassador, your main role will be to help prospective students learn more about the study opportunities at the School. Ambassadors may be requested to participate in a number of ways, depending on their particular set of skills/capabilities and preferences. This would include:
- Answering queries from prospective students about your programme or life at the School via email and/or in online chat sessions
- Assisting at the School’s Open Day and other events
- Meeting prospective students who visit the School and giving tours
- Contributing to promotional materials (such as programme brochures, website profiles, videos or media articles)
- Contributing to our social media activities including our Facebook page and student blogs
- Participating in student focus groups and market research
- Participating in student panels at information sessions (involving public speaking)
There will be a number of opportunities available to our ambassadors throughout the year and you can put your name forward for as much work as you feel you can do, however we expect our ambassadors to participate on a regular basis.
The benefits of being a student ambassador
- Being an official representative of the School
- Helping to forge a community spirit and build links throughout the School
- Having a platform to develop your interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Opportunities for academic and social networking with fellow students and staff
- Official recognition of your work to add to your CV
Who are we looking for?
As a student ambassador, you should be:
- Confident, with strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic (about the School and your programme)
How to apply
Student Ambassador applications are currently closed.
For any queries about becoming an ambassador, please email the Study Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.