This page contains a series of downloadable resources and learning activities from the School's free online courses, originally delivered on the FutureLearn platform.
This material is available for free, open re-use by educators and is licensed under Creative Commons. Please note that it does not represent a course experience and no certificate of completion is available.
- Health Economics and Financing in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- Ebola in Context: Understanding Transmission, Response and Control
- Preventing the Zika virus: Understanding and Controlling the Aedes Mosquito
- Health in Humanitarian Crises
- COVID-19: Tackling the Novel Coronavirus