The Applied Genomics Centre is here to help. We can:
- Provide links to genomics centres in the UK and abroad.
- Facilitate genomic data generation strategies, dissemination and analytical know-how
- Support large scale analysis of genomic data through applying, integrating and developing bioinformatics, statistical and mathematical methodologies.
- Develop tools to leverage genomic data to assist translational activities, including mathematic disease modelling and development of diagnostics.
- Assist with grant funding activities in the areas of genomics and big data.
- Provide teaching and training in genomic epidemiology and data analysis