World Hepatitis Summit Side Event on Crowdsourcing for Hepatitis Advocacy and Public Engagement
This satellite meeting will highlight and discuss some of the NOhep hepatitis advocacy messages identified through a global open call and also celebrate some compelling civil society groups contributing to national and regional efforts towards hepatitis elimination. There will be presentations from selected open call finalists’ and a panel discussion with policymakers on hepatitis advocacy.
Are you excited about the potential for hepatitis advocacy to spur policy change?
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) in collaboration with the World Hepatitis Alliance are excited to announce a side event on Crowdsourcing for Hepatitis Advocacy and Public Engagement during the World Hepatitis Summit
- Dr Joseph Tucker, Associate Professor, University of North Carolina and LSHTM
- Professor Olufunmilola Lesi, WHO
- Dr Charles Gore
- Jessica Hicks, Head of Programs, World Hepatitis Alliance
- Dr Dan Wu, Assistant Professor, LSHTM
- Dr Eneyi Kpokiri, Postdoctoral Fellow, LSHTM
- Zunaid Paiker, Bangladesh
- Chris Munoz, Philippine
- Nalinikanta Rajkumar, President of Community Network for Empowerment (CoNE), India
- Dr Tasnia Noor, President, Bangladesh Medical Student Society
- Professor Mohammad Ali, Secretary General, National Liver Foundation of Bangladesh