Nigeria Alumni & Student Networking
Join the Nigeria Alumni Chapter for a virtual student and alumni networking event this August.
The event will run as a panel event where new and current students ask questions to LSHTM Nigerian alumni.
It gives alumni the opportunity to network with students and share their experiences of studying at the School before new students begin their studies in October.
This event is open to all alumni, new and prospective students, staff and friends of the School.
- 15:00 - 15:10 Alumni introductions
- 15:10 - 15:45 Alumni answer questions from students
- 15:45 - 16:00 Opportunity for networking in breakout rooms
- Dr Kingsley Chukwumalu, Health Services and Quality Improvement Director for the Somalia Program Population Service International
- Dr Omotayo Bolu, Director of the Immunization Division at US CDC
- Dr Mbanefo Francis, Hospital Consultant and Nigeria Alumni Chapter Lead
- Dr Adaeze Oreh, Head of Department Planning, Research and Statistics, National Blood Transfusion Service at the Federal Ministry of Health
If you would like to send in your questions prior to the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.