LSHTM Nigeria Alumni Symposium 2022 & Networking Event
Please note that this event will be taking place at 13:00 - 15:00 WAT.
Join our LSHTM Nigeria Chapter in-person or virtually for The Future of Healthcare Delivery in Nigeria symposium.
Theme: The Future of Healthcare Delivery in Nigeria - Task shifting to attain Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and the Sustainable Development Goals
Facilitator: Dr Adaeze Oreh, Chapter Lead LSHTM Nigeria Alumni, Country Director of Planning Research & Statistics, National Blood Service Commission
Moderator: Fatima Zanna, Technical Advisor, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmBH
Keynote Presentation: Anddy Omoluabi PhD, Chief of Party USAID Health Workforce Management Activity
- Prof. Obinna Onwujekwe, Coordinator of the Health Policy Research Group, Director of Research, University of Nigeria & Member of the Resilient and Responsive Health Systems (RESYST) International Consortium.
- Dr. Sam Oboche Agbo, Senior Health Advisor, Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office
- Dr Abdullahi Bulama Garba, Director of Planning, Research and Statistics, National Primary Healthcare Development Agency
- Dr Abdulwahab Ahmad, Senior Health Adviser, Nigeria Governors' Forum
- Dr Francis Ayomoh, DPhil Candidate Nuffield Department of primary Healthcare Services, Oxford University
An informal networking reception will take place after the Symposium.