LSHTM Nigeria Alumni Chapter: Health Financing Seminar
Join the LSHTM Nigeria chapter (either virtually or face-to-face) for a health financing seminar. They will be discussing sustainable healthcare financing in Nigeria, looking at the challenges and opportunities.
If attending face-to-face, the venue is AMAC Service, Commission Hall, 1 New Bussa Close, Off Orlu Street, Area 3, Garki Abuja.
If attending virtually, you will receive the zoom details upon registration.
Dr Nkata Chuku, Founding Partner, Health Systems Consult Limited
- Dr Ola Brown, Founder, Flying Doctors Healthcare Investment Company
- Dr Muntaqa Umar-Sadiq, Co-founder, Nigeria Health Innovation Market Place
- Fatima Zanna, Technical Advisor, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
- Professor Chima Onoka, Head of Operations, Health Policy Research Group
- Dr Fatima Kyari, Associate Professor of Ophthalmic Epidemiology, LSHTM
- By entering your contact details, you are agreeing to receive follow up communication specific to this event organised by Alumni. Communications will include updates about this event and Zoom link for those who register to join virtually.
- If you are an alumnus of the school, details provided will be used to update your alumni record.
- For more information on how we use your data, please see our Events privacy notice and our Data Protection pages.