An opportunity to hear from a diverse range of LSHTM alumni working in different areas of Global and Public Health. They will each speak briefly about their work and career path to date, followed by a time of discussion/Q&A, facilitated by the LSHTM Careers team.
Panellists will include:
- Abdisalam Bahwal (Health Specialist, Unicef, Somalia; previously National Program Officer, UNFPA, Somalia);
- Cait Berry (Senior Consultant, PPL);
- Ngozi Erondu (Senior Scholar and Program Director, Global Health and Politics Initiative, O’Neill Institute; Chief Executive, Project Zambezi; Associate Fellow, Chatham House);
- Laura Hallas (Research Assistant, Oxford COVID-19 Government Response Tracker, Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford);
- Angel Xiaohan Ji (Technical Officer, Country Strategy and Support, WHO); and
- Jennifer Panitz (Senior Scientist, Field Epidemiology, PHE)
You will be able to ask questions via the chat function and also to submit anonymous questions during the session.
Please note that the time listed is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)