Building Trust, Managing Risk: Vaccine Confidence and HPV Vaccination
The Vaccine Confidence Project and the HPV Prevention and Control Board are pleased to invite you to their upcoming symposium on Building Trust, Managing Risk: Vaccine Confidence and Human Papillomavirus Vaccination, held in London on the 7-8 June 2017.
Symposium sessions will cover topics related to:
- The state of HPV vaccination in the world
- HPV vaccination: real and perceived safety issues
- Culture, religion and morality around HPV vaccination
- Immunization anxiety reactions and the HPV vaccine
- Engaging and communicating with different audiences
- Strategies to monitor, build and maintain confidence
This symposium is a unique opportunity to engage with experts in the fields of HPV vaccination and vaccine confidence, and to exchange knowledge and experiences. The event will take place at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, one of Europe’s leading Schools of Public Health.
Participation is free of charge, but registration via Eventbrite is required as soon as possible.
We are at your disposal if you have any questions about the symposium.
More information and a preliminary programme is available here: www.vaccineconfidence.org/hpv-symposium
We look forward to seeing you in London,
Dr Heidi Larson, Director of the Vaccine Confidence Project
Pierre Van Damme, MD, PhD, Executive Secretary of the HPV Prevention and Control Board