RSTMH one day annual meeting covering Planetary Health
The RSTMH are holding their Annual Meeting on Wednesday 13 September 2017 in London, on the topic of Planetary Health.
This meeting also incorporates the second Soulsby lecture, which will be delivered by Professor David Heymann CBE.
- Professor Sir Andy Haines, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Professor Alan Dangour, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Dr Alex Ezeh, African Popualation and Health Research Centre
- Dr Conor Kenny, Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Professor David Molyneux, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
- Dr Doaa Abdel-Motaal, Rockefeller Foundation Economic Council on Planetary Health
- Dr Howard Ryland, Faculty of Medical Leadership and Managment
- Dr James Milner, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Dr Kebede Deribe, Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Rear Admiral Neil Morisetti, University College London
- Professor Peter Hotez, Baylor College of Medicine
- Dr Raffaella Bosurgi, Lancet Planetary Health
- Ms Saskia Heijnen, Wellcome Trust
- Dr Sylvester Oikeh, African Agricultural Technology Foundation
- Dr Tara Garnett, Food Climate Research Network, University of Oxford
- Mr Tom Bailey, C40 Cities
A full programme can be downloaded here, register now to take advantage of the early bird discount.
Registration can be found here