Engaging stakeholders with evidence and uncertainty
While policy teams may be uncertain about what to do and how their decisions will play out, research teams may be uncertain about what they know and how to learn more. Both may reach out for evidence and to other stakeholders for help – stakeholders who are potentially affected by policy decisions or the research that informs them.
This webinar will discuss different ways for policy teams, research teams and other stakeholder to engage with evidence and each other depending on the task and circumstances; and consider some tools that might help them.
- Sandy Oliver, University College London, UK.
- Laurenz Langer, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Laura Boeira, VEREDAS INSTITUTE, Brazil
- Kate Conroy, Independent Consultant
- (Chair) Tamsin Bradley, University of Portsmouth, UK
Please note that the time listed is Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)