Third Agriculture, Nutrition & Health Academy Week
The Agriculture, Nutrition & Health (ANH) Academy will hold its 3nd Annual Agriculture, Nutrition and Health (ANH) Academy Week in Accra, Ghana. They invite the global community of researchers and research users to participate in this event.
The ANH Academy Week programme will feature Learning Labs (training workshops) offered by ANH Academy partners, a scientific Research Conference with invited papers, poster and panel sessions, and many opportunities for networking with other researchers and research-users. For more information on ANH Academy Weeks, view the reports of our 2016 and 2017 meetings in Africa and Asia.
Abstracts were called for under the following themes:
- Agriculture-food system policies and programmes and nutrition outcomes
- Trade, markets and nutrition and health outcomes
- Agriculture-food systems, environment, and nutrition and health outcomes
- Agriculture-food systems, food safety and human health
- Agricultural and infectious disease burden
- Innovative methods and metrics in agriculture-food systems and nutrition/health research
- Economic evaluation of agriculture-nutrition programmes and policies
- Governance and institutions for leveraging agriculture-food system