Consultative Meeting on Public Health Solutions in the Post-Ebola World
The London School of Hygiene, DAI with Health Partners International, and Chatham House are hosting a consultative meeting for global public health experts in health security and health systems. This event is an Expert Consultative Meeting convening global experts with crucial experience and critical insights on health systems strengthening.
The purpose of this Consultative Meeting is to examine how health systems and services can better meet a dual purpose: improving the daily health of the public and leveraging the skills and protocols of public health providers to prepare for and respond quickly to the inevitable, but unpredictable outbreaks of the future.
- 13:00 - 14:55 Welcome/Introduction; Presentation of case studies: Health system needs for prevention and control of infectious disease outbreaks
- 15:00 - 15:15 Coffee Break
- 15:15 - 16:15 Panel Discussion
- 16:15 - 16:45 Moderated Q&A Session
- 16:45 - 17:00 Concluding Remarks
- 17:00 - 18:00 Reception