Bridging Japan-UK online symposium 2022
Responding to the continued waves of the COVID-19 pandemic: Reviewing the pandemic responses in Japan, UK and the rest of the world
COVID-19 is still evolving with the emergence of the new Omicron variant. This ongoing pandemic continues to impact on societies, highlighting the global differences in COVID-19 responses and challenges in vaccine rollout. Leading speakers in infectious disease control and public health will discuss the challenges and the lessons learnt in the past two years.
Speakers, chairs and moderators include:
- Prof John Edmunds (LSHTM)
- Prof Hitoshi Oshitani (Tohoku University Graduate School of Medicine)
- Prof Kim Mulholland (LSHTM)
- Prof Yuichi Imanaka (Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine)
- Dr Ria Sayo (Republic of the Philippines Department of Health)
- Prof Shunmay Yeung (LSHTM)
- Prof Koya Ariyoshi (Nagasaki University School of Tropical Medicine and Global Health)
- Prof Kiyoshi Kita (Nagasaki University School of Tropical Medicine and Global Health)
- Ms Kinuko Saito (NBC Radio)
Full programme and registration for Bridging Japan-UK online symposium 2022
Registration required. Free and open to all.