Spring Open Evening - Tuesday 16th May 2023, 5.30 - 7.30pm (BST)
Venue: London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), Keppel Street, London WC1E 7HT
At LSHTM, we attract students who have a real passion for what they do, which makes for a stimulating environment in which to study. Come along and see for yourself at our spring open evening.
Activities on the evening will include:
- Introductory talk on life and study at LSHTM
- Information stands about our master's degrees and distance learning programmes
- Admissions & scholarships advice
- Meet our Careers and Student Support Services
- Building and library tours
- This is an in-person only event. If you are unable to join us on the evening, you are welcome to watch recordings from our virtual open days via the links below, contact Programme Directors via our course pages and connect with our Student & Alumni ambassadors online.
- This event covers master's degrees and distance learning programmes at LSHTM. Doctoral degrees (MPhil/PhD and DrPH) and short courses will not be represented.
- Unfortunately the MSc One Health: Ecosystems, Humans & Animals, MSc Public Health for Eye Care, MSc Sexual & Reproductive Health Policy and Programming (online) and MSc Tropical Medicine & International Health will not be represented.
Virtual Open Days - watch sessions on demand
Our annual virtual open days took place in February 2023. You are welcome to watch the programme webinar recordings via the links below. Recordings will be available until the end of May 2023.
We will be exhibiting at several external public and global health conferences and study fairs in 2023. Visit our booth and ask us any questions you have about postgraduate study or life at LSHTM. Confirmed conferences include:
- 17th World Congress on Public Health in Rome, Italy. 3 - 6 May 2023
- American Public Health Association (APHA) Annual Meeting & Expo in Atlanta, USA. 12 - 15 November 2023