Passionate about LSHTM? Share your experiences and encourage future distance learning students to join us. Become one of our student ambassadors.
Role of student ambassadors
As an ambassador, your main role will be help prospective students learn more about distance learning study at LSHTM. Ambassadors may be requested to participate in a number of ways, depending on their particular set of skills/capabilities and preferences. This would include:
- Answering queries from prospective students about your programme or distance learning study via email
- Contributing to promotional materials (such as programme brochures, website profiles or media articles)
- Contributing to our social media activities including our Facebook page and student blogs
- Participating in student focus groups and market research
There will be a number of opportunities available to our ambassadors throughout the year and you can put your name forward for as much work as you feel you can do, however we expect our ambassadors to participate on a regular basis.
The benefits of being a student ambassador
- Being an official representative of LSHTM
- Helping to forge a community spirit and build links with our global network of distance learning students
- Having a platform to develop your interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Opportunities for social networking with fellow students and staff
- Official recognition of your work to add to your CV
Who are we looking for?
As a student ambassador, you should be:
- Confident, with strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic (about LSHTM and your programme)
How to apply
Please complete our short application form. We will then contact you within the first few weeks of October to discuss the role in more detail. If you have any questions, please email the Study Team at email@example.com.