The Teaching Support Office (TSO) provides administrative support for the day-to-day delivery of master's degrees, continuing professional development (CPD) short courses and Research Degrees.
The TSO delivers a friendly, professional and efficient customer-facing support service to students, staff and external stakeholders.
The TSO can provide advice related to:
- LSHTM orientation week programme
- module choice
- programme and project handbooks
- programme/module specific documentation
- information on the School's Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle)
- timetabling and allocation of teaching rooms
- arrangements for examinations and coursework assessments
The Teaching Support Office is made up of five teams as follows:
MSc Programme Administration: three teams that support the Master's programmes and modules.
CPD/Research Degrees Programme Administration: a team that supports the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) short courses, the Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching (PG CiLT) and elements of the PhD programmes including the Capacity Strengthening Research Degree Scheme and the taught elements of the DrPH programme.
Timetabling and Room Bookings: a team that supports the timetabling and room booking functions.
TSO is part of the LSHTM Student Hub. More information and support could be found via the Virtual Student Hub (internal access only).