Canadian loans & tax forms

Canadian loans

The School will confirm registration, and sign off loan forms, for Canadian students following registration.

The School's Canadian Loans institution code is: PUFH.

Canadian tax forms

Following guidance provided by the Canada Revenue Agency in Information for Educational Institutions Outside Canada the School can produce TL11A and TL11D forms for your time of study here. 

To request Canadian tax forms please send an email to (please include your student number and course of study). 

You might find it useful to read the following Canada Revenue Agency documents: