Travelling scholarship for current students
Due to a generous donation from Bayer, funding is available for up to 12 awards of GBP 700.00 each. This funding is available to London-based MSc students undertaking a lab- or field-based project in vector research. The project of successful applicants should focus on vector control specifically rather than on targeting other components of vector-borne disease control (e.g. chemotherapy, vaccines etc).
Eligibility for Funding
To be eligible for this funding all of the following criteria must be met:
- the student must be a registered London-based MSc student at the School, and
- the main focus of the project must address an area of research related to the control of vectors, and
- the project must be lab- or field-based (not a paper review).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit, in a single email to the scholarships team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- a completed Bayer Research & Travel Grant Application Form, and
- a project outline (no more than 2 A4 sides) which includes: background/introduction and rationale, aims and objectives, method details, anticipated impact of the project and how this funding will be used to accomplish the project’s aims.
Incomplete applications will not be considered for this funding.
Please note that if you are successful in obtaining an award, you must agree to abide by the relevant Terms & Conditions.
The deadline for receipt of complete applications is midnight (BST) on Tuesday 30 April 2019.