Please support us in our work to pioneer a new era of public health that’s fit for the challenges of the Anthropocene.
With your support we will:
- Train the next generation of experts in this field, particularly those from climate vulnerable countries
- Grow the capacity of our Centre to deliver outstanding research through establishing new roles and urgently needed Fellowship opportunities
- Deliver urgently needed research in areas, such as:
- sustainable and healthy food systems under environmental change ¾ The shifting patterns of infectious disease due to climate change
- The impact of increasing temperature extremes on health and mortality
- The design of sustainable and healthy cities
- The development of nature-based solutions and climate resilient health systems We urgently need your help to make our work possible.
To find out how you can support us, make a gift or partner with our Centre, please contact: Mary-Alice McDevitt, Mary-Alice.McDevitt@lshtm.ac.uk, 020 7612 7879.