Join the centre
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine staff members can sign up to become centre members. Everyone is welcome to join our mailing list.
Benefits of becoming a member of TAGC:
- Collaboration with a recognised body of ‘omics researchers from a variety of disciplines
- Access to other members with specific expertise
- Confidential news and views about pr0ducts and services
- Early notification about funding opportunities.
Why subscribe to our mailing lists?
Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest updates from the The Applied Genomics Centre including:
- Exciting research news, activities, opportunities, jobs and funding calls
- Seminars, short courses, events and networking opportunity listings
- New publications
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. Every communication we send out includes information on how to do so.
For more information on how we use your data, please see our privacy notice for mailing list recipients. There is also further information on our approach to privacy and security on our Data Protection pages.