Women in Health
A prestigious annual lecture to highlight the work of women in health, research and policy worldwide. These lectures are held in March to coincide with International Women’s Day, and are given by women who have made a significant contribution to global health research and policy during their careers.
Previous Women in Health Lectures:
- 14 March 2018 - Women in Health Lecture with Professor Polly Roy, LSHTM
- 9 March 2017 - Women in Health Lecture with Dr Joanne Liu, International President of Médecins Sans Frontières
- 25 May 2016 - Women in Health Lecture with Baroness Valerie Amos, Director of SOAS
- 10 March 2015 - Women in Science Lecture with Dr Margaret Chan, Director-General, World Health Organization
- 19 March 2014 – Women in Science Lecture with Professor Dame Sally Davies, Chief Medical Officer for England