- Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Management Board
- Visiting Committee
- Research Ethics Committee
Observational Research Ethics Committee
Interventions Research Ethics Committee
MSc Research Ethics Committee
- Information Security Working Group
The LSHTM Information Security Working Group reports to the LSHTM Senior Leadership Team (SLT) or Academic Affairs (AA). The Group has (delegated) authority to discuss and agree the Schoolʼs security policies, to assign responsibility, authority and resources. Focus to be on information, not on delivery of IT services, through there will need to be considerable interaction between the group and those who provide those services to ensure decisions are technically feasible and that they are implemented into the Schoolʼs systems.
Its remit is:-
1) To make recommendations to the SLT/AA on LSHTM's strategy and policies for the management of security in relation to its information, systems and networks.
2) To make recommendations to the SLT/AA on policies which need to be enforced throughout the School and associated network connections to ensure the security of information, computer systems and networks. This includes matters relating to data protection and freedom of information.
3) To receive reports from the Head of IT Security, IT Audit and Compliance.
4) To receive reports from the LSHTM Archivist and Records Manager.
5) To act as a focus for technical and other issues relating to information, system and network security, data protection and freedom of information within the School. This includes considering the information security implications of any proposed changes to the School’s information strategy or the introduction of new technology.
Members of the LSHTM Information Security Working Group may receive sensitive information, disclosure of which may be harmful to the School's reputation or interests. Members are responsible for the safe handling of any such information.
- Students' Representative Council (SRC)