- Which research degree - MPhil/PhD or DrPH?
- Research degree application guidance
- Funding and Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Faculty of Epidemiology and Population Health
- Faculty of Infectious and Tropical Diseases
- Faculty of Public Health and Policy
As an internationally renowned public health and tropical medicine institution, the School provides a stimulating environment with state-of-the-art facilities in which to carry out research training in three academic faculties: Epidemiology and Population Health, Infectious and Tropical Diseases and Public Health and Policy. The School's research training programme provides opportunities for research study leading to the University of London degree of DrPH, MPhil and PhD.
Please note that registration for MPhil and PhD programmes takes place at three points in the academic year only, on the first day of each term. The entry points are normally in September, January and April.