Research Degree Student Information
This page contains general information for research degree students.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Research Degrees Handbook 2016/17
- Research Degree Amendment Form
- Research Degrees Extensions Policy & Procedure
- Research Degrees Extensions Request Form
Additionally, the School's Transferable Skills Programme schedule is available to view and book onto now.
- Research Student Progress Monitoring Policy
- MPhil/PhD - 6 Month Progress Monitoring Form
- MPhil/PhD - 24 Month Progress Monitoring Form
- DrPH - 5 Month Progress Monitoring Form
- DrPH - 9 Month Progress Monitoring Form
- DrPH - 24 Month Progress Monitoring Form
Please use the appropriate link below to access the Examination Entry pages. These pages include information, guidance and the relevant forms that all research degree students are required to submit as part of the examination process.