Third UK Mplus Users Meeting
Date: Thursday 24 May 2012
Time: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: Manson, LSHTM, Keppel Street, London, WC1E 7HT, UK
Type of event: Meeting
This meeting is open to all researchers currently using Mplus. Mplus is a flexible statistical package popular with those interested in modelling with latent variables e.g. CFA, structural equation modelling, growth modelling, etc.
To submit an abstract, please email George.Ploubidis@LSHTM.ac.uk
You will be asked to indicate whether you wish to give:
1. a 30-minute talk (followed by a 10-minute discussion), or
2. a 15-minute talk (followed by a 5-minute discussion),
Presentation topics might include:
- examples of new features in Mplus version 6, including Bayesian analysis or multiple imputation
- case studies of teaching using Mplus
- applications using Mplus - e.g. medical, psychological, education
- critiques/examples of different models - e.g. latent class / IV / latent transition / growth modelling / missing data / SEM
- reviews of analytical issues, and
- comparisons between Mplus and other software packages.
Please note that the deadline for submission of abstracts is Friday 11th May 2012.
Notification of acceptance will be sent by Friday 18th May 2012.
To register to attend this event, please do so http://3ukmplus.eventbrite.com
Registration will close on the Friday 18 May 2012
Admission: Registration required
Contact: George Ploubidis