Welcome to PhotoLibrary - the School's image database managed by the Library & Archives Service.
There are two levels of access to PhotoLibrary:
- LSHTM staff and students can login using their School username and password at PhotoLibrary. Staff and students can access thousands of School images, if you would like to be able to insert your own images, please contact the Archives Service.
- Members of the public can search a public version of PhotoLibrary. You will be able to access a selection of School owned images which you can download as a low resolution image. Permission must be sought from the School to use any image downloaded from PhotoLibrary, please contact the Archives service in the first instance.
PhotoLibrary enables staff, students and the public to access the rich resources of the School's images. These range from:
- Historical images from the School's archives including Sir Ronald Ross, discoverer of the mosquito transmission of malaria; Sir Patrick Manson, founder of the School; photographs from overseas research studies to investigate public health issues such as nutrition and tropical diseases
- Contemporary images of the building, events and people taken by the School Photographer
- Images from the International Centre for Eye Health (ICEH)
We hope that you find PhotoLibrary a useful resource, if you have any comments or feedback, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org