- Keppel Street Building: LG2, LG3, LG30, LG31, 365
- 15-17 Tavistock Place: LG15
LSHTM offers computer facilities at two central locations. Students are encouraged to make full use of these when available.
Please be aware that these rooms are sometimes booked for formal teaching and will not always available for open access. Current usage is shown below. Blue boxes indicate PCs currently in use, brown boxes indicate a room is currently booked. Further availability can be found on the School room booking calendar.
Additionally, there are printed schedules outside each room that show when each room is in use.
Bearing in mind that these rooms are used by a great many people for a variety of purposes, we would appreciate your cooperation in following some basic guidelines. Rules appear on the wall of each room.
- No food or drink (apart from bottled water)
- No music
- No active phones
- No alteration or copying of installed software
- Do not leave your computer unattended (5 minute max)
- Ensure that your belongings do not obstruct aisles
- Be courteous and considerate of other users
If computers are free during teaching, you may be allowed usage at the discretion of the tutor
If you are unsure of the locations of the computer suites please see location map and directions