Switch to low bandwidth version Close

Financial Advice

Staff may wish to seek independent financial advice on, for example:

Information on finding an independent financial adviser can be found on the website of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

If staff have found an adviser they are thinking of consulting they can look at the Financial Services Register, a public record of firms, individuals and other bodies that are, or have been, regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and/or FCA.

The School has had a relationship with the following financial advisers:

Note: the School cannot recommend or endorse any financial adviser; staff wishing to seek advice should contact an adviser directly to make an appointment.

Back to top