The Human Resources Team at the School is committed to creating a positive and inclusive working environment by recruiting, developing and retaining excellent staff.
To achieve this commitment, we have signed up to a set of core values which indicate the standard of service you can expect:
- efficiency and effectiveness – working in partnership with staff, we will strive for efficiency and effectiveness in everything we do, ensuring all policies and processes are fit for purpose.
- expertise and knowledge – all members of the team will deliver a professional service and will take part in continuing professional development related to their specialism.
- innovation and creativity – working within the School’s policies and processes we will consider different approaches to ensure an appropriate solution.
- integrity and honesty – we will engage in open communication with staff, will be accountable for our actions and will challenge inappropriate behaviour/actions.
- respect – we are committed to safeguarding confidentiality and our practices will promote equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion.
You first point of contact is your HR Partner Team. Contact details for all the HR Team staff can be found on the HR Who's Who page. The teams provide designated support on a wide range of strategic and operational HR issues, employee relations issues, performance management, service improvement and change management.
Tel: + 44(0) 20 7927 2208
Visiting in person:
The HR Reception is located on the ground floor of the Keppel Street building in Room G24