Teaching Support Office
Acting Head of Teaching Support Office: Sue Horrill (until November 2014)
The Teaching Support Office (TSO) aims to provide a friendly, efficient, student-facing service. It is based in rooms 4 and 5 at the Keppel Street building, and provides administrative support for the School's taught courses (MSc, Diploma and Short Courses, and the taught elements of the Doctor of Public Health programme).
Staff have responsibility for a number of areas including:
- the provision of teaching materials, including course and module handbooks, timetables and course/module specific documentation;
- allocation of teaching rooms;
- arrangements for exams and assessments;
- assisting with the organisation of course, Faculty and School activities;
- liaison with teaching staff and the Registry.
The TSO is made up of four teams, three of which support the MSc courses and modules of each of the School's three Faculties (PHP, EPH and ITD). The fourth team supports the School's Short Study programme and the taught elements of the Doctor of Public Health programme.
For general enquiries regarding PHP, please contact Lisa Grisolia.
For general enquiries regarding EPH, please contact Kevin Jones.
For general enquiries regarding ITD, please contact Lindsey Dowsen.
For current staff and students, contact details for Teaching Support Office staff, together with details of the courses they administer, can be found on the Taught Course Programmes Home pages.