Teaching Support Office
The Teaching Support Office (TSO) provides administrative support for the day-to-day delivery of London-based taught programmes including master's degrees, continuing professional development (CPD) short courses and School-wide aspects of Research Degrees including the taught elements the Doctor of Public Health programme. The TSO delivers a friendly, professional and efficient customer-facing support service to students, staff and external stakeholders. The TSO is located in Room G90b in the Keppel Street building.
- TSO Administrative Staff Contacts
- General enquiries email HTSO@lshtm.ac.uk
- General enquiries phone number: 020 7299 4800
- Taught Programme Contacts
- Taught Programmes Home
- Taught Programme Handbooks, Module Specifications, Policies & Regulations
The TSO is responsible for a number of areas including:
- the provision of teaching materials, including programme and module handbooks, and programme/module specific documentation
- updating information on the School’s Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle)
- timetabling and allocation of teaching rooms
- arrangements for examinations and coursework assessments
- assisting with the organisation and support of School-wide activities such as orientation, module choice and graduation
- liaison with teaching staff, Registry and the Distance Learning Office
The TSO is made up of five teams as follows
- Master's Programme Administration: three teams that support the London-based master's programmes and modules for each of the School's three Faculties (EPH, ITD and PHP)
- CPD/Research Degrees Administration: a team that supports the School's continuing Professional Development (CPD) short courses, the Postgraduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching (PG CiLT) and School-wide elements of the Research Degree programme including the Capacity Strengthening Research Degree Scheme and the taught elements of the Doctor of Public Health programme.
- Timetabling and Room Booking: a team that supports the School's Timetabling and room booking functions.