Welcome to eLearning @ LSHTM
The eLearning Team provides a range of services at all levels throughout the School. Further information can be found throughout these web-pages but here is a summary of the projects we undertake:-
- Developing and maintaining the School’s eLearning service – MOODLE – and other eLearning tools used by the School. We also provide first-contact technical support.
- Contributing to the development of the School’s eLearning Strategy.
- Working with Staff to develop eLearning ideas and concepts & creating Project Plans.
- Advising Staff regarding online teaching methodologies and course design.
- Designing and delivering a range of Staff Development courses.
- Ongoing development and provision of Instructional Guides, Booklets & Tip-Sheets.
- Monitoring emerging eLearning Technologies.
- Providing Briefing Papers and advising internal & external Committees.
The eLearning Team is here to achieve the School’s Strategy and help you develop your ideas for online Teaching & Learning. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to request a meeting.