Switch to low bandwidth version Close


Transcripts and Diplomas

Keppel Street buildingTranscripts

To obtain a copy of your transcript please complete the academic transcript request form and return it to studentrecords@lshtm.ac.uk

Please note that the MSc Transcript Request form is for MSc alumni only and requests pertaining to Research Degrees and Short Courses should be sent to registry@lshtm.ac.uk

If you studied with the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine by distance learning you should contact the University of London International Programmes for further information. 

Replacement Degree Certificates

For information about obtaining a replacement degree certificate, please contact the University of London Diploma Production Office.

LinkedIn Group Button Back to top