The School publication scheme 2009 (PDF 0.15 MB) is available and as a series of web pages below. It is also available in hard copy on request to the Freedom of Information Publication Scheme Co-ordinator.
Part 1: Introduction
The introduction to publication schemes provides information on the School's publication scheme such as: what information is covered by the scheme, what information is not covered by the scheme and contact details for the Freedom of Information Publication Scheme Co-ordinator.
Part 2: Classes of information
- Who we are and what we do - Organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance
- What we spend and how we spend it - Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts
- What our priorities are and how we are doing - Strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews
- How we make decisions - Policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations
- Our policies and procedures - Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities
- Lists and registers - Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the institution.
- The services we offer - Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases.